We honour the following sisters:
- Brenda Lorena Alvarado Montoya (2019) – Tegucigalpa, Honduras
- Thuthukile Mabasa (2018) – Capetown, South Africa
- Nicole Saavedra (2016) – Valparaiso, Brazil
- Sidney Loofe (2017) – Nebraska, USA
- Anne Mikaelly (2018) – Brasilia, Brazil
- Unathi Bixa (2017) – Capetown, South Africa
- Charlene Ranstrom and Brenda Warner (1988) – Nashua, New Hampshire
- Cassie Hayes (2018) – Southport, Mercyside, England
- Marielle Franco (2018) – Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- Elke W. and Beate N. (2016) – Gersthofen-Hirblingen, Germany
- Anisha and Joey van Niekerk (2017) – Magaliesberg, South Africa
- Kaladaa Crowell (and her 11 year-old daughter, Kyra Inglett) (2017) – West Palm Beach, Florida, USA
- Noxolo Xakeka (2018) – Lwandle, South Africa
- Kerrice Lewis (2018) – Washington, D.C., USA
- Shanta Myers and Brandi Mells (and Shanta’s two children, Shanise Myers and Jeremiah Myers) (2017) – Troy, New York, USA
- Josanne Maria Almeida da Silva and Ana Paula da Silva Pereira (2017) – Manaus, Brazil
- Quezia Kassya (2017) – San Paulo, Brazil
- Georgann Lee Smith (2009) – Sarasota, Florida, USA
- Ana Flávia Leitão (2017) – Cataguases, Brazil
- Irani Ribeiro de Medeiros (2017) – Várzea Grande (Mato Grosso), Brazil.
- Felicia Dormans (2017) – Mount Holly, New Jersey, USA.
- Lyndsey Vaux (2016) – Wigan, United Kingdom
Continue reading at: http://inmemoriamlesbian.blogspot.com/
Posted in Listening 2 Lesbians
Tagged Ana Flavia Leitao, Ana Paula da Silva Pereira, Anisha van Niekerk, Anne Mikaelly, Beate N, Brandi Mells, Brenda Lorena Alvarado Montoya, Brenda Warner, Cassie Hayes, Charlene Ranstrom, Children of lesbian parents, Elke W, Felicia Dormans, Georgeann Lee Smith, In memoriam, Irani Ribeiro de Medeiros, Jeremiah Myers, Joey van Niekerk, Josanne Maria Almeida da Silva, Kaladaa Crowell, Kerrice Lewis, Kyra Inglett, Lesbian Mothers, Lesbian Murder Victims, Lesbians in Brazil, Lesbians in Germany, Lesbians in Honduras, Lesbians in South Africa, Lesbians in the U.K., Lesbians in the U.S., Lyndsey Vaux, male violence against women, Marielle Franco, murder of lesbian, Nicole Saavedra, Noxolo Xakeka, Quezia Kassya, Shanise Myers, Shanta Myers, Sidney Loofe, Thuthukile Mabasa, Unathi Bixa, violence against children, violence against lesbians, violence against women
The former partner of travel agent [Cassie Hayes] killed in a TUI shop has described the heart-wrenching moment she told their four-year-old daughter her mother had died. Cassie Hayes, 28, was killed on Saturday in Southport, Merseyside, at the branch of Tui where she was assistant manager.
Andrew Burke, 30, from St Helens, appeared at Liverpool Crown Court today charged with her murder. A post-mortem examination showed Miss Hayes’ cause of death was shock and haemorrhaging as a result of the wound.
Continue reading at: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5270817/Man-charged-murder-Cassie-Hayes-appears-court.html (Source)